Tuesday, May 16, 2017
Every time we thin we have it all figured out, we quickly realize how far from the truth we are. We find our strength through our faith, without which we would be so desperately lost.
We all make countless decisions throughout our lives expecting one thing, only to be bombarded by the reality of a different outcome. It's important to realize in those times that our choices are just that, our choices. When we allow God to take over and do the thinking, it's like picking up all the pieces of our broken mistakes. It takes a long time sometimes to find all of the pieces and often times it may start to feel hopeless when that one piece is nowhere to be found but when we stop worrying about why we can't find it, an it give it over to HIM, it somehow miraculously manifests in a way we could never have anticipated.
Life is full of ups and downs, laughter and tears, and people will hurt you and be hurt by you in return; Such is life. The journey to get to where we are going is the absolute best part of this adventure. If we never take pause to reflect on our decisions and to consider our purpose then we will never be able to enjoy the ride.
Its a challenge to understand the thought process of the majority because as an artist, our brains are hard wired completely differently and our neural pathways may meander around a little while longer and intertwine to create a thorn bush of thoughts that can only be expressed in the form of something beautiful and artistic. Some people turn away from or cannot comprehend and much less appreciate the artistic mind but we maintain faith that our art serves a purpose in this world. Even if it is something as small and stirring an emotion within the viewer, giving a kind word of encouragement during a photo shoot or being able to capture a bride feeling her absolute best, on her most important day. Our purpose often times, is nothing like what we thought it would be and yet we are able to find peace in that... somehow. We find joy in every single day because we never live without purpose, we never shoot without purpose.
What will your purpose be?
Friday, March 17, 2017
ARE YOU CLASS OF 2018 SENIOR??
Then we want YOU! Siobhan Fine Photography is looking for Senior Rep Models for Cypress/Houston area high schools! All you have to do is promote Siobhan Photography to your friends and family!
Siobhan Photography is committed to bringing out the best in YOU! We know you have to take your boring yearbook photos somewhere else, but don’t pass up the opportunity to capture a great memory before you graduate and head off into the world! We don’t pressure you and pose you to be someone you’re not! We want YOU to be happy with YOUR photos by bringing out YOUR personality and interests! We encourage seniors to bring some of their favorite items such as sport jackets, cars/trucks, prom dresses or even your pet! Tell us your vision for what makes you…you! And we’ll photograph it, capture it, and give you something timeless!
SENIOR REPS GET FREE STUFF!
- A senior session ABSOLUTELY FREE with up to 4 outfit changes!*
- TWO mini photo sessions! (each 45 mins long in the Fall & Spring)*
- 25 custom photo rep cards to pass out to your friends! These will include your name, your photos, and our business information. (we will print you more as needed)
- 5 images from your senior session to post on your Facebook
- Custom timeline photo!
- Use of 5x7 Digital Senior Brag Book with professionally retouched photos to show off to your friends & promote us!**
- A senior rep spotlight on our blog posted in your senior year!
- Opportunities to win GREAT PRIZES with each referral! (see details below)
- HOW IT WORKS:
- Apply to be a senior rep *by April 7th* and tell us about yourself and your hobbies!
- Come in for a consultation and be sure to book your FREE* senior session to be shot the week of May 8th-15th.
- Start promoting Siobhan Photography by showing off your awesome photos!
- Hand out your custom rep cards to your friends
- Have your friends come in with your rep cards and they receive an 8x10 print from their own session FREE ($95 Value)!!
- Once they book and complete their session, you get great prizes and or print credits!
- That’s it!
- Must be in the class of 2018
- Have great charisma & personality!
- Come in for your scheduled senior session the week of May 8th-15th
- Come in for an informational open house to be held on a date that is TBD
- Bring friends to your ordering session
- Sign a model release form with you and your parent
- Use any image from your sessions as your Facebook profile or timeline photo for at least 4 months of your senior year
- Pass out rep cards and promotional materials to friends at school
- ‘Like’ Siobhan Fine Photography on Facebook and Follow us on Instagram
- Tag Siobhan during your senior session and promote often
- Share your senior rep spotlight blog on your social networks
- You may not model for, or represent any other photography studio during your senior year.
When your referrals book a paid session and bring in your rep card you will receive the below mentioned prizes or discounts according to the number of referrals you bring in. Your referrals must present your rep card in order to be eligible. You can also bring in referrals for family sessions. With any prize level, you may choose the prize or print credit.
- 1-2 referrals = custom cell phone case or $50 print credit
- 3rd referral = your senior session FREE! You made it!
- 4th referral = 25 custom senior announcements or thank you cards
- 5th referral = FREE 5x7 Digital Senior Brag Book (10 images)
- 6th referral = 50 wallets with custom wallet box or design or free design for Year book page.
- 7th referral = Custom Art Series 11x14 (valued at $275)
- 8th referral = 4 and 1 composite print 15x30 (Valued at $345)
- 9th referral =Custom 16x20 Art Series Print (Valued at $375)
- 10th referral = Art Book 10x10- Ten sides:10 images (Valued at $595)
EVERY FRIEND YOU REFER THAT BOOKS WITH SIOBHAN PHOTOGRAPHYRECEIVES A $25 PRINT CREDIT!!!
WHAT DO I DO NOW?Fill out the 2018 Senior Rep Application and e-mail it to us at email@example.com or give us a call at 281-807-5282.*Siobhan Photography Senior Rep Session will include up to 90-min session with up to 4 outfit changes. Taken indoor and outdoor of Siobhan studios. If senior rep fails to refer at least three clients who book a session, the senior rep will be responsible for the cost of any session and product fees. Senior Rep has the option to upgrade to a longer senior session with more outfit changes for an additional cost. Mini Sessions will be 45-min long each with up to 2 outfit changes. These will not be scheduled until the Senior Rep brings in at least three clients who book a session. Siobhan Fine Photography will keep a credit card number on file, which will be charged in the event that the Senior Rep does not refer clients and does not pay the senior session (a $120 value)
2018 SENIOR REP APPLICATION
Monday, February 27, 2017
While you focus on something you may not like about yourself there is someone admiring you for that very trait and you may not ever even know it. You are are your own worst critic and nobody on this Earth will see you exactly how you see yourself. Embrace your individuality and love yourself.
Others will take notice if you are comfortable with who you are and they will want what you have, confidence, and happiness. When you are comfortable in your own skin you can be a light for someone else who may be struggling with insecurity and personal battles.
You are beautiful and have something incredible to offer, so smile and take each day in stride as you strive to be the very best version of yourself that you can possibly be.